A Bestie

 Write about a good friend of yours.


My good friends is called Cristobal he is my neighbour since have a memory and my  best friend, he is litle old than my, he have a tewenty two and my tewenty one, this year he turn a tewenty three and my tewenty two, 

we both got on well since we were little because habitualy play together, he and my talking through the bars with separate ours hauses because he and my  we both were little for play in the street, once in a while, from time to time    i go to he's hause to play with the plush toy , hide and seek and in the playstation. when grow up, we went out to play in the street with the others kids in totally we were eight kids, we were plays hide and seek, catch up, race. the time passed and grow up but the friendship with my bestfriend Cristobal remain.

the last week we met with my friend, but this week i not have time to met whit he,but this weekend get together to walk and talk jokes, rumors and go to shop of clothes, activities we like to do together.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Song i listening to at the moment

A Holiday as a Child

A country you would like to visit.