Photos i like

Hi everyone, todey i write about two photos i like. One is a photo of me when i beby and the secod photo is with a famous person.


The first photo is a photo of me from 2002 when I was one years old. My dad take this photo with your camera in the hause of my mom. I like this photo because i saw very cute and smaller, i was a beby very happy in my pram. Sometimes i saw the photos of i was young or of my family when young,  like pick photos of my family because wanna have much remembers of the they in my photografer family carpet. When a see this photo i remember we are child and played with my sister or cousin.


The second photo is when i go to the caupolican theater, this day see and heer the show Mahler 8, last the funtion, i pic a photo with my grup of infantil orquest from melipilla and the orquest direct Paolo Bortolameolii. I like this photo because i see a famous person in the real life. When a see this photo i remember when i started in the music and the beutiful what is it. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Song i listening to at the moment

A Holiday as a Child

A country you would like to visit.