A Holiday as a Child


The first special occasion i remember when i child was about five or six years old. Me, my mom,my cousin and the grup of the job of my mom,i dont remember the name of the beach because i are young and this occasion succes much time back. But i remember very clearly the succes and the moments what pass in the beach. 

My mom, my cousin and me went to the beach with this group in one day, i think this was a saturday, the frist succes i remember was lounch mashed potatoes in the table very long with every body of the group, last remember play with my cousin and one friend, this children are a  son of the friend of my mom, and this friend fall in the floor where are broken glasses and he cuts hers fingers accidentally, he wept much, hes mom taked him and go the enfermery, later he be fine and calm. The second moment i remember is walking whit my mom, whit my eyes closed and hear the sound of the wave, and in this moment someone pick one picture. 

The third moment i remember is a picture with mi cousin and friend sit in rocks down a statue of virgen maria,nearby the beach, my mom take this photo, is a beutiful remember.
Finally go to the beach, in this time the sand are very clearly and clean , in this moment i dont konw this place remain the same, remember witch de sand are soft and hot, play with the sand, my cousin and friend, i think in this moment can't siwim beacuse the climated are warm. 
 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Song i listening to at the moment

A country you would like to visit.